Each year as part of the minigrant program a digital badge is awarded to those who complete their grant. To create a new innovation badge page:
- Go to the PAGES section.
- Near the top of the window location the drop down box that says CATEGORIES and select Innovation Badges from the list.
- Click the FILTER button.
- One the filtered set of pages load, select one of the existing innovation badge pages (suggestion: use the 2018 page) and hover over it..
- A set of options will appear below the name the page. Select the NEW DRAFT option.
- This makes a copy of the page you selected that you can edit as needed. Once the new page loads, update the title with the correct year as well as the list of grantees at the bottom of the page.
- IMPORTANT: you need to change the URL slug (on the right hand side of the page when you have selected the DOCUMENT details) to match the other pages. The format for the URL slug is the four digit year, a dash, and the word “grantees” (i.e. 2020-grantees).
- You can save a draft of the page at any time. Once you are done click the PUBLISH button.
- The new innovation badge will be added to the menu of innovation badges that is displayed on the various innovation badge pages.