Each year a new group of minigrants are awarded, and a page is created for each grant upon completion. To create a new minigrant page:
- Go to the PAGES section.
- Near the top of the window location the drop down box that says CATEGORIES and select Minigrants from the list.
- Click the FILTER button.
- One the filtered set of pages load, find the one named AAA Minigrant Template and hover over it.
- A set of options will appear below the name the page. Select the NEW DRAFT option.
- This makes a copy of the page you selected that you can edit as needed. Once the new page loads, update the title, description, principal investigator, grant year, and then add the URL for the video presentation.
- You can save a draft of the page at any time. Once you are done click the PUBLISH button.
- The new minigrant will be added to the list of minigrants and other related menus.