As the department works on projects, a new project page should be created for the project. To create a new project page:
- Go to the PAGES section.
- Near the top of the window location the drop down box that says CATEGORIES and select Projects from the list.
- Click the FILTER button.
- One the filtered set of pages load, pick one of the existing project pages and hover over it.
- A set of options will appear below the name the page. Select the NEW DRAFT option.
- This makes a copy of the page you selected that you can edit as needed. Once the new page loads, update the title and description.
- You can save a draft of the page at any time. Once you are done click the PUBLISH button.
- The new project will be added to the list of projects and other related menus.