Cal State Innovate supports the CSU at all levels with consultative user experience/user interface (UX/UI) services at all stages of project development. Whether it’s assisting user research, drafting rapid prototypes, or helping to facilitate usability testing, the UX Designer can come alongside you team and provide both short term and long term services to help your project have user-centered design.
How Can We Help?
Whether you need support on one phase of a project or for the whole thing, Cal State Innovate can provide services. Schedule a consultation with the UX Designer today!
- Design Thinking, Goal Setting & Scope Planning
- Understanding Users
- Research Assistance & Analysis
- Information Architecture & Site Mapping
- Wireframing and High-Fidelity Prototyping
- Branding & Visual Design
- General Usability and Accessibility
- Usability Tests
- A/B Split Testing
- User Experience 101
- Design Thinking & Processes
- Inclusive Design